Skip to content
Our mission is to provide high quality process engineering support to the oil and natural gas, refining, and energy industries.
- Evaluation of process technologies and configurations to determine the best performing, most feasible, and cost effective option to pursue.
- Provide all aspects of process engineering related to projects from the preliminary stages to detailed design, construction, and start-up.
- Generation of steady-state and dynamic process simulations
- Sizing and specification of all forms of process equipment
- Development of PFD’s, P&ID’s, and Cause & Effect Charts
- Preparation of bid packages
- Evaluation of bids and contractor review
- Support during construction and facility commissioning
- Start-up assistance and troubleshooting
- Post start-up performance testing and data evaluation
- Operator Training
Capacity and Debottlenecking Studies
- Evaluation of process equipment to determine limitations of processing higher than design inlet rates and/or different inlet compositions.
- Perform plant visits and collaborate alongside operations personnel to address process related questions and concerns.
- Compile plant data, produce data match simulations to identify under performing equipment, and recommend profitable improvements.
- Determine optimal operating conditions for existing facilities that maximize profitability.
Process Safety Management
- Facilitate Process Hazards Analysis (PHA), including HAZOP methodology and our own unique methodology.
- Review and/or development of required operating procedures
- Safety system analysis and development of SAFE Charts
- Generation of Process Safety Information (PSI)
- Detailed flare/relief/vent studies
Pipeline Simulation and System Optimization
- Development of gathering system and pipeline simulations for evaluation of hydraulics and operating efficiency.
- Determination of optimal operating conditions for system piping and compressor/pump stations that minimize energy usage.